Friday, October 5, 2012

...think I found my new favorite travel item!

My sister is researching and preparing for her all-time backpacking trip in South America next year. She was like: "Amanda, I have to show you something, you're gonna love it!"

She told me to google PacSafe.. It wasn't the first time I heard about Pacsafe but I didn't realize what it really was before I actually saw it. Saw the introduction video too, and it looks pretty good.

Do you have any experience with PacSafe bag protector? Is it really that good? I browsed through Pacsafe's selection, and this one caught my eye.


PacSafe has also some daypacks with anti-theft features. Found this: (32L)



Simple, low-key and fits my lap-top and notes - that's all I need. Ah, ok, I forgot to include my make-up ;-)


I probably gonna need some time to go through all the details of these daypack. I mean, come on look at this! ;-)

The thing is; I want a new backpack since I've worn out my two Bergans backpacks (Norwegian brand); one is 55L and the other is 40L. Both have been used for my travels in Asia. 40L in India for two months was ambitious, but it worked. 55L was perfect for several months in Asia - I could even shop a little without busting the seam. So, I would probably get a new 55L.

I've also been contemplating on purchasing an Osprey Ariel 50 liter - love the design. Hmm.... will see.

Visit PacSafe here

I've also written an article about backpacking backpacks.

Have a good day,
Amanda :-)))

No comments: